Saturday, August 18, 2012

Mom and Tina's Bakery Cafe

Whenever I find myself in Katipunan I always end up eating in Mom and Tina's! 
It has such a homey vibe! They also have different kinds of pies and cute little cakes that tastes heavenly!



Saw Ramon Baustista! I was taking a picture of the brick wall and as I was browsing through my pictures I suddenly noticed him there as well, haha.



Shepherd's Pie PHP 175
"Ground beef and mushrooms in a delicious sauce covered with mashed potatoes. Served with garlic cheese rolls or rice." --Description on their website! 
It looks tiny but I was super full after eating cause of the mashed potatoes and garlic cheese rolls!

These garlic cheese rolls lacked flavor. 

For more information you can check out their website! Mom and Tina's Bakery Cafe

Location 1 : FRDC Building 106 E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue, Pasig City, Metro Manila,
Phone: 914-0833 or 571-1541

Location 2: G/F Unit 104 Tropical Palms Condominum Dela Rosa St., Legaspi Village, Makati City
Phone: 840-4299 or 894-3598

Location 3: 2nd floor, Regis Center, Katipunan Ave., Quezon City
Phone: 990-2875

1 comment: