Monday, August 6, 2012

Rowena's

I have a weird addiction to tarts and pies! I don't know why, they just look so appetizing all the time. Can never say no to these heavenly munchies. 


 These blueberry cheese tarts are to die for. The outer crust was soft and easy to bite but not to the point that it'll leave crumbs everywhere. The filling was really good since it was filled with cream cheese and blueberry jam(?). It had the right amount of sweetness and creaminess! As soon as I start eating one, I wouldn't be able to control myself from getting another. It's that good! I forgot to take note of the price but I'm sure it ranges from PHP 150-200 only!


I also forgot to take note of the price of this, sorry! 
Honestly, I wasn't pleased with their buko pie since it tasted really bland.

Location: #152 Brgy Francisco, Tagaytay City
Phone: 860-2481
Mobile: +639208080318
Email: rowenas_tarts@yahoo.ph
You can also visit their website: http://rowenas-tarts-tagaytay.com/index.php

Stay safe everyone! The rain keeps on pouring! Be sure to update yourself with the latest news and warnings from the government! Also, pray for the homeless and everyone else who're affected!   

No comments:

Post a Comment