Sunday, August 12, 2012

John and Yoko

It's been a while since my last post, I've been busy with school work!! boohoo! Anyways, I have a surprise for all of you!! Be sure to watch out for it! I promise you it'll come out within the month. 

This post is long overdue! My friends and I ate at John and Yoko after the DLSU VS ADMU game!
Sorry I didn't get to take note of all the prices!

Got this banner from MANILA Reviews

Green Iced Tea (Lime Flavor) PHP 108
They have three different flavors of iced tea! If you order the bottomless one you can request for a change of flavor whenever you ask for a refill. 

Red Iced Tea (Raspberry Flavor, I think) PHP 108

Blue Iced Tea (Dalandan Flavor) PHP 108

Rock and Roll PHP 218

Smoked Salmon Roll PHP 288

Dynamite Roll PHP 248

 Sizzling Salmon
This is a must try!

Sizzling Beef

Gyudon

Philadelphia Roll PHP 248

 Sizzling Chicken Curry

Chicken with Pasta

Fish and Chips
My friend wasn't satisfied with his fish and chips! He said it was such a ripoff! 

Group photo!! (Left to right: Fons, Gio, Steph, Nica, Jao, Louie and Nathan)


GREENBELT BRANCH
Location: 2nd Level, Greenbelt 5, Ayala Center, Makati City.
Operating hours: Sunday to Thursday: 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. 

                            Friday to Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Phone: (02) 729-8698.


ALABANG TOWN CENTER BRANCH
Location: Lower Ground Floor, New Wing, Alabang Town Center.
Operating hours: Monday to Friday: 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
                            Saturday to Sunday: 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Phone: (02) 478-7917.




No comments:

Post a Comment